Thursday, March 1, 2012

Destination Poolesville

On Saturday, March 10th I am participating in a local program to introduce businesses in our area.  You can find me at Destination Poolesville from 10am to 3pm.  I will have 2 looms warped up and ready for you to try weaving.  I will also have several of our Lotsaknots scarves for sale.  If you live in Maryland, come check it out.
Here's a loom ready for weaving.
And, here are a couple of pictures of the wool/mohair scarves we will have with us.  Hope to see you there.

Plus, I just learned that I am now a Schacht dealer.  If you are interested in seeing some of the looms and the Sidekick spinning wheel, please contact me at weaveonstudio@me.com and we can set a time for you to try out the looms or the spinning wheel.  Schacht Spindle website shows all the products available.  I have ordered a 15" Cricket and expect to have it in the studio by early April.


No comments: