Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Introducing Lotsaknots Studio


Welcome to the new Lotsaknots studio.  Yes, it used to be Weave On Studio and over the past few months I realized that I teach more than weaving.  I teach knitting, crocheting and spinning, too.  I am also a Schacht dealer and that is still listed as Weave On Studio for a little longer.  I carry Schacht spinning and weaving products including the Flip loom in 15” and 20”, the Sidekick spinning wheel and I will soon have a Matchless spinning wheel for you to test in the studio.  In addition, I have several Cricket looms in both the 10” and 15”.  The looms are available to rent on a monthly basis.  
Weaving classes are currently scheduled for Saturday, July 14, 21 and 28 from 10am to 3pm.  You will learn:
  •   how to weave
  •   how to plan a project
  •   how to warp the loom using direct warping method
I provide the looms, shuttles, yarn and written instructions.
If you are interested in registering for class, please contact me at:  lotsaknots@msn.com
Knitting classes are all private two-hour sessions for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.  All classes are for adults, over 18 years old, only.
Contact:  lotsaknots@msn.com

No comments: