Friday, February 17, 2012

Ready to roll

Actually, I'm all set and ready to teach the next weaving class.  The looms are warped and ready, the handouts are printed and the samples are on the table.  Now, all I need are the three students who will arrive tomorrow morning for class.
I like having everything out and ready and then I can face whatever comes along.  There are always problems or typos I missed or something.  That's to be expected.  I am looking forward to class tomorrow and hope to sleep tonight.

I also put out my collection of books about Rigid Heddle weaving; Betty Davenport"s Hands On Rigid Heddle Weaving and Patterns and Textures, Liz Gipson's Weaving Made Easy, Jane Patrick's Idea Book.
You may notice the business cards on the left, they are brand new, and the brochures for Weavolution, which I helped co-found and ran for 3 years.
I am pleased with the business cards and recommend Vistaprint for their good service and reasonable prices.  I wish I could have added the QR code for my website and blog on the back but will do that next time.

Here's a photo of the business card.
Front and back.

No comments: