Monday, May 31, 2010

Room for one more...

There is room for one more student in my upcoming Don't treadle...go rigid heddle class which starts on June 5th, 10 am to 1 pm.  The class meets weekly for 3 hours for 4 weeks. 

Learn to weave on a rigid heddle loom.  It's fun, easy and a great way to enjoy fiber.  No experience necessary, no loom required.  Interested?  Contact Claudia at cjane51@gmail.com.

In addition, knitting and crocheting classes are available by request.  Classes are held weekly on a drop-in, as needed basis.  Learn the basics or brush up on your knitting/crocheting and expand and improve your skills.

Here are a few scarves I made on my rigid heddle loom.

I used several different yarns, all from my knitting stash for this first scarf.
I added a lace weave in part of this one.
This last picture is of a wool and mohair shawl I made on my rigid heddle loom.  It's soft and warm draped across my shoulders on cool evenings.  Perfect for this time of year.




No comments: